2017 AIA Small Projects Awards: At Home
Each year AIA Chicago's Small Project Awards recognize high-quality work from small architectural firms and exceptional small local projects. Presented by the chapter's Small Practitioners Group, the goal of this award program is to raise public awareness of the value architects bring to small projects and to promote small practitioners as a resource for design excellence. All firms in the competition have fewer than nine licensed architects and architectural interns.
Hear from the recipients of awards for:
- The Orchards - Tigerman McCurry Architects
- Unit 9C - Vladimir Radutny Architects
- Victorian Redux - Stuart Cohen & Julie Hacker Architects LLC
- Courtyard Residence - Kuklinski + Rappe Architects
(1) AIA CEU will be provided for attendees. Certificates are available for self-reporting through ALA and IDCEC.
Please RVSP at the link below.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event